With the news reporting that ICE enforcement is beginning in various parts of the United States, we want to ensure that our community members are safe and protected. Below are some resources that you or someone you know may find helpful. Please share accordingly.
- Family Preparedness Packet – English
- Family Preparedness Packet – Spanish
- Pair: Know Your Rights – English
- Pair: Know Your Rights – Spanish
- Short Immigration Services Referral List – English/Spanish/Portuguese
- Info Sheet – FREE consultation with an immigration attorney
Special thanks to the Mayor’s Office for Immigrant Advancement for providing these resources. If you’d like to reach them directly, you can reach their offices at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-635-2980.